We offer private brewery tours Monday through Thursday to better accommodate large groups that wish to have their own personal tour guide or varying schedules. Private tours start at $150 for a group of up to 10 guests and $10 for each additional guest, and include four 5 ounce beer samples per guest. Private tours can be booked through our tour department by calling 216.325.7846 or emailing email@example.com. Private tours cannot be booked for Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays as we conduct our Public Brewery tours at that time. Private Tours must be scheduled two weeks in advance.
|Starting at $150 for a group of 10
$10 For each additional guest
|Approximately 45 minutes - 1 hour||Four 5 oz. samples
PRIVATE TOUR INFORMATION
Our brewery tour will lead you through more than just our production facility. Guests also journey through GLBC’s and Cleveland’s history and, of course, take each step with a beer in hand. Beginning in our Beer Symposium, guests grab their first sample from a selection of year-round, seasonal, and pub exclusive beers. A short video officially kicks off the tour before we venture across the street to the production brewery for more beer samples and a fun, in-depth exploration of the brewing process. Tours last approximately 45 minutes to one hour.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
- Our tours start promptly at the agreed upon time. Please plan to arrive in the Beer Symposium (1951 West 26th Street, Suite 100) 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
- If you are running late please contact the Beer Symposium at 216-325-7848 to speak with the tour guide. Groups arriving 15 minutes after the agreed upon time may be subject to a condensed tour. Groups arriving 30 minutes late will receive a reduced tour and samples decided by the tour guide. No-shows, 30 minutes with no contact, will not be given a tour and will be charged the full amount of the tour. Tours are non-refundable.
- To receive beer samples, everyone must bring a valid photo ID showing they are of legal drinking age. Four (4) beer sample tickets are given per valid ID; no exceptions.
- Intoxicated guests are not permitted on brewery tours.
- Tour guides reserve the right to end the tour at any time, should they deem the group to be disorderly. The tour guide may also deny any last minute additions to the group.
- Our brewery is housed in a 19th century building with narrow spaces and multiple stairwells. Breweries are hot and loud, especially during bottling and in the summer months. Closed toe shoes are strongly recommended.
- The brewery has limited ADA accessibility. Please contact us in advance for accommodations.
- Private tour bookings do not guarantee reservations in our brewpub. To make reservations in the pub, please visit our website: https://www.greatlakesbrewing.com/brewpub, or call us at 216-771-4404.
Minimum charge of $150 for a group of up to 10 persons; $10 per each additional guest, up to 20. Payment is due in advance via Eventbrite. Please contact our Tour Department for details. Private tour guests may also receive 10% off any tour exclusive merchandise for their group!
Private tours must be scheduled with a minimum of two weeks’ notice by emailing Gift Shop and Tours Manager Veronica Bagley at Veronicab@greatlakesbrewing.com. Private tours can be scheduled Monday through Thursday, any time between 11AM and 7PM. Tours are subject to availability.