And a Merry Christmas Ale to you! Our brewer elves are hard at work preparing everyone's favorite seasonal tradition: Christmas Ale! Don't miss the first taste of Christmas Ale's festive honey, cinnamon, and ginger flavors at the annual Christmas Ale First Pour® celebration at Great Lakes Brewing Company on Thursday, October 21.
The brewpub will open promptly at 11AM, with the first fresh keg of Christmas Ale tapped at 11:30AM. To ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and customers, proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test administered within 72 hours of the event will be required upon entry for ALL guests. See our current Covid-19 policies here.
2021 FIRST POUR HIGHLIGHTS
- The Cleveland Carolers (10:30AM – 11:30AM)
- Christmas Ale keg delivery (11AM)
- The First Pour of Christmas Ale (11:30AM)
- Christmas Ale themed food specials (all day)
Note: We are unable to accommodate any table reservations on First Pour day. A three-hour time limit will be implemented for all tables.
- Fresh beer-infused donuts from Brewnuts (11AM until sold out)
- DJ Red-I spinning holiday hits (5PM to 9PM)
- A visit from Krampus of Cleveland (5PM)
- Open 11AM - 10PM
- New Christmas Ale and GLBC merchandise available for purchase
- Note: Christmas Ale will not be for available for purchase in the gift shop during First Pour. See complete Christmas Ale release details below.
Remember your ID! All guests must be 21 or older with a valid ID to purchase or consume alcohol. No ID, no alcohol. No exceptions.
HEALTH & SAFETY
As higher attendance is expected at brewpub events, the following policies apply to public events taking place in our Brewpub, Tasting Room, and Beer Symposium effective September 7, 2021, regardless of whether tickets or reservations are required:
- Proof of vaccination is required upon entry for ALL guests.
- If you are not vaccinated and wish to attend First Pour, upon arrival you will be asked to provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test administered within 72 hours of the event.
- Guests who are not able to provide proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test administered within 72 hours of the event will not be admitted to the event. Refunds will not be issued for guests who do not meet these safety requirements.
- Vaccinated guests are not required to wear masks at this time, but are welcome to do so
We thank you for your continued patience and support, and for helping us keep our community safe!
CHRISTMAS ALE RELEASE DETAILS
- October 21: Christmas Ale draft-only release exclusively at the GLBC brewpub! Sorry, no growler or crowler fills on First Pour day.
- October 22: The first cans, bottles, and kegs of Christmas Ale will be available exclusively at the GLBC gift shop. Sorry, we are unable to hold or reserve any beer.
- October 25: Cans, bottles, and kegs of Christmas Ale will begin appearing throughout the GLBC distribution footprint.
FIRST POUR AT HOME
First Pour At Home packages are sold out.
OFFICIAL FIRST POUR PARTIES
Find a First Pour event in your area at greatlakesbrewing.com/merrychristmasale
CHRISTMAS ALE FIRST POUR VIP EXPERIENCE
Our First Pour VIP Experience Contest is now closed. Thank you to all who entered, and congratulations to our winner Paul S.
CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF US?
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok for updates on all of our year-round, seasonal, and limited release beers. Keep up to date with brewpub releases and events at our @GLBCBrewpub Twitter and Instagram.
Questions? Email GLBCinfo@greatlakesbrewing.com for more information.
Details subject to change without notice.